Making a corporate NBX account involves the same steps as making an individual NBX account and passing our Corporate KYC procedure:
- First, sign-up as a regular client, entering your e-mail and creating a secure password.
- Second, as our KYC procedure to verify your identity. Once your account is verified and you can fully access the platform, you can begin opening a corporate account.
- Fill out and submit this form and wait for our Customer Success team.
Required corporate documents of the entity:
1. Certificate of registration, which is no more than three months old,
2. Licence (if applicable),
3. Company Share Registry or a similar document displaying ownership,
4. If owned by another entity, a Corporate Structure document displaying ownership,
5. The right to act on behalf of the customer (written documentation).
A politically exposed person is a natural person who performs or has performed prominent public functions, also their family members and close associates. A politically exposed person (a person performing prominent public functions) is:
- a head of state, head of government, minister or deputy minister;
- a member of parliament;
- a justice of the supreme court, constitutional court or another court the judgments of which can be appealed against only in exceptional circumstances;
- a member of the supervisory board of a state audit institution or central bank;
- an ambassador, chargé d’affaires and senior officer of the Defence Forces;
- a member of the directing, supervisory or administrative body of a state company.
The provisions of the list above includes positions in the European Union and in other international organisations.
A family member of a politically exposed person (a person performing prominent public functions) is:
- his or her spouse;
- a partner equal to a spouse under the law of the person’s country of residence or a person who as of the date of carrying out the transaction had shared the household with the person for no less than a year;
- his or her children and their spouses or partners within the meaning of the previous clause;
- his or her parents.
A close associate of a politically exposed person (a person performing prominent public functions) is:
- a natural person who has a close business relationship with a person performing prominent public functions or with whom a person performing prominent public functions is the joint beneficial owner of a legal person or contractual legal arrangement;
- a person who as a beneficial owner has full ownership of a legal person or contractual legal arrangement, which is known to have been founded for the benefit of the person performing prominent public functions.
If you or your family member or close associate are a politically exposed person, please, choose “Yes” and fill in additional information.
Beneficial owner (B.O.) is a natural person for whose benefit or in whose interest a business relationship is established and for whose benefit or in whose interest all or a separate transaction is made.
NBX must determine whether there are natural persons, alone or in close proximity family members that:
- owns more than 25 percent of the ownership interest in the legal entity or association;
- because of the holding of shares, shares or membership controls more than 25 percent of the total number of votes in the legal entity or association;
- has the right to designate or set aside more than half of the legal person or association;
- due to an agreement with the owners, members, legal entity or the association, statute or similar, may exercise control in accordance with a) to c) above;
- otherwise exercises control over the legal entity or association.
*2.1 Exception for identification Beneficial Owners in foundations:
- if a natural person is a board member or general manager of the foundation, is the B.O;
- if a natural person is explicitly designated to designate a majority of the members of the board of the foundation he or she is the B.O. If a legal person is expressly designated to designate a majority of the directors of the foundation the B.O in the legal entity also B.O. in the foundation;
- If a natural person has provided basic capital to the foundation, he or she is B.O. If other than natural persons have provided basic capital to the foundation, B.O. in the issuer are also B.O. in the foundation;
- If a natural person is granted special rights under Section 9, first paragraph, letter d, of the Foundations Act (Stiftelsesloven) he/she is a B.O.;
- If other than natural persons are granted special rights under Section 9, first paragraph, letter d, of the Foundations Act are B.O. of the person who is granted special rights, including real rights holders in the foundation;
- If a natural person is expressly stated as the on with decisive control over decisions, he or she is the beneficial owner. If other than a natural person is expressly stated to have decisive control, the beneficial owner is also the beneficial owner of the foundation.